Friday, November 3, 2017

Gobble Til You Wobble and Wobble and Wobble

Gobble, gobble!  Who doesn't indulge just a little too much on Thanksgiving?  I saw Sunsational Stamps adorable Tom Turkey image and I instantly thought of him wobbling, so I grabbed one of those Action Wobblers, printed out Tom Turkey and got coloring.  I used alcohol markers on him, I did not take the time to shade him as I think he is very cartoony and whimsical looking so the solid coloring fits the mood.  I cut him out leaving a slight border and added the wobbler to the back.

I wanted to make a raised top panel so I die cut a 3" circle centering it horizontally, but cutting it more toward the top half on a piece of brown patterned paper from my stash.  I also die cut a piece of fun foam at the same time to use that to raise the panel. I die cut a dark brown twig wreath from one of my Elizabeth Craft Designs dies to frame out the opening and my wobbly turkey!  I added Queen & Co Orange Slice gems to the wreath.  I made a GOBBLE sentiment block using some of my Authentique letters.  I adhered this top panel to the cream-colored card base, added my wobbly turkey and moved on to the inside.



I die cut 3 colorful feathers from a Studio Calico die that my sweet and generous daughter gifted me from her stash.  I layered the dark brown paper, brown patterned paper and an additional cream piece that I had printed 'til you Wobble on.  I added the feathers and added these layers to the inside and called it done!

Thank you for stopping by, please follow our blog by clicking on the “Follow Me” button and Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram so you don’t miss a thing!

Happy Scrappin!
Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment