Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Spring is Ducky

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today with another post for Sunsational Stamps.  Have you seen all the stamps and images in the store?  Today, I'm using Sping is Ducky.


Spring is Ducky




Aren't they cute?


I love these feet sticking out of the water, so I just had to use this image!  I used an oval die to cut the image, cutting around the pussy willows so they remained free.  Then I matted this on a larger oval.


I colored the image with Copic Markers.  To create the background I used a Sizzix embossing folder to emboss the front panel of the card.  Then to emphasize the pattern, I then inked it and wrapped it   with twine.


Don't you love it?



Be sure you visit in the store to see all the fun products available.

So happy you stopped by.

Steph


4 comments:

  1. I love this card! Great idea and beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, he looks like he is really searching for something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and love how you did the background on the card base, subtle yet effective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image just brings a smile to my face. Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete