Friday, October 23, 2015

Batty For You - Halloween Card

Halloween is almost here and I have been making cards for my grandchildren.  The one I'm sharing today has a flying bat that I made using Sunsational Stamps stamp set "Batty For Halloween" 



To see the bat in action and learn how this card was made, please visit my YouTube channel HERE for the tutorial....or just watch below




To see more stamp sets visit Sunsational Stamps 
For digital images and cut files visit Scrapping With Lisa Designs 

For more inspiration visit....

 My YouTube channel jjgz4ever 
and my blog Crafter's Castle

Thank you for stopping by and....
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!
From The Craft Princess


2 comments:

  1. Love your card and tutorial! It is such a fun card terrific idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...the bat inspired me and the idea just popped into my head. I'm glad you like it :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete