Sunday, May 10, 2015

Tiggerific

Morning all,

                                                            Welcome to sassy Sunday.

                                                   This is my first post as a DT member.

                                          Just like to thank Lisa  for asking me to join and the

                                          lovely warm welcome from the rest of the team and

                                                                 Janet for all the Q&As

                                                             I couldnt wait to get started.

                                                Below is a card I've made and he's so adorable.


Image is called TIGER

and is available from the STORE

And thats all from me folks!Be sure to come back next

Sunday for a new post,but in the meantime

continue on through the blog and check out all

the other gorgeous cards from the DT

Sheena


 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my absolutely adorable card I love how you used a halloween image for a birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete