Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring Flowers

 

Supplies used:
Placed one of pieces of the Flower Pot Card on my virtual mat in Silhouette Design Edition, and placed the flowers and Mouse under the flower in the pot.  Printed and than using my Crayola water color markers colored the image.  Stamped Hello on one corner of card, and placed two beads in the mouse's eyes; and one gemstone in the corner.  The butterflies come as a set of three to stamp one on top of each other.  Once I got the colors to my liking, I punched out with the corresponding punch; and have nice note card to use.

***

 Flower Garden Paper Piecing Pattern - jpg

Supplies used:
  • Roses from Flower Garden Paper Piecing Pattern Set
  • Butterfly not sure where that came from!
  • Tree trunk and grass is a cut file from the SilhouetteAmerica Online Store
  • Hello stamp
  • Cardstock 4.25x8.50
I placed pieces where I hope they would be appealing on my Silhouette Design Edition virtual mat, and than print and cut the card.  The Roses were images to color in with my Crayola water coloring markers.  The Butterfly that's printed in the left hand corner from a file I don't remember where I gotten it.  Stamped Hello and placed three green gemstones to create a nice note card for a set of note cards to be boxed .

Thank you for stopping by to visit with us at Sunsational Stamps; and please visit the stores and see the great work of the artists.  And please stop by Granny Ma's Creative Blog  for more of her work.

1 comment:

  1. These note cards are too cute I love how you combined multiple stamped images!!

    ReplyDelete